Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, January 15, 2010



Every now and then
When I'm all-alone
I've been wishing
You would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back
But you never do
I feel like such a fool
There's nothing I can do
I'm such a fool for you
I can't take it
What am I waitin' for
My heart's still breakin'
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could before
I hate you but I love you
I can’t stop thinkin' of you
I hate you but I love you
I can’t stop thinkin' of you
Don't - know - what - to - do
I'm stuck on you -stuck, stacy orrico


this song's lyrics are stuck in my head for whatever reason, so i tought i would just post the lyrics.

anyways, it's been long since i did a post more than 50 words, which makes my blog drop under the DEAD category.

school life is much tougher than it used to be in p6, and all of us thought that after p6, it would be MAJOR SLACKING! but no no, no more slacking for me! i try to hand up my work on time these days, including the chinese, cos i wanna et 7 or 8 A1s.

hahaha, time flies when you're having fun, it feels like everytime i take a step, you shun me further away. i know what i am limited to, but im far beyond the "i don't know you" part already.

jun hui



love forever. 5:57 PM

  I'll be king one day, just for you... XD

ME.
Me.Ho Jun Hui, Shana.
13 this year..
SST, currently single.
 

WISHLISTS
#1 Baron in MH
#2 Good Grades
#3 New Computer
#4 New PSP
#5 More money
#6 Work Harder
#7 HER
#8 THATS IT?.
 

CALENDAR
My Birthday
25/01/97
AQUARIUS!!! XD


Tag.

SPEAK~


Tagboard is just above.

Memories.

link.
link.
link.
link.


September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
August 2010

Photos.


anything.
 

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting